Community Safety Agenda
This is a program of the Rochester Coalition For Police Reform. The Community Safety Agenda seeks to achieve:
- Body-worn cameras for police departments/agencies in the Rochester-Monroe Metropolitan Area
- A Civilian Review Board process with subpoena power, independent investigative authority, and true civilian oversight
- An end to “stop and frisk” (racial profiling) practices by police departments in Monroe County and in the City of Rochester
- The public’s right to know concerning consent to search
- Anti-racism professional development training for police departments/agencies
UCLM President Rev. Lewis Stewart if co-chair of the Community Safety Agenda committee.